Thrive Yoga is committed to cultivating conscious communities and we are seeking passionate yogi-preneurs who’s heartfelt mission is to create mindful, loving, inclusive communities where everyone can Thrive. A sound business background is preferred as it will enhance your experience as a studio owner but we go above and beyond to equip all Thrive Yoga Owners with an extensive training in best business practices, conscious entrepreneurship and mindfulness in leadership. We walk alongside you in the opening of your studio, hiring the most talented staff, building transformative programming and the development of your own proprietary revenue streams. Together we work to establish and grow your very own wellness sanctuary.
The work we do within each Thrive Yoga Studio is important and the way we do it improves community well-being, fosters entrepreneurship, and sustainably and ethically addresses nationwide economic vitality. We feel it is important to share the magic behind our approach to sharing our studio brand. Simply put, we dreamed of a conscious way of doing business and a vision of a Thrive Yoga in every US state. Then we built an affordable, scalable business with a system that empowers the existing and aspiring studio owner. This model enables them to efficiently focus on their impact, their dharma, and their vision!
When the first Thrive Yoga was opened, Brittany desired to be a part of a potent, professional support network. She used to wonder what the studio’s early trajectory woulda/coulda been if she had access to a collaborative, growth-oriented, group of studio owners. So that is what we have created; a network of studio owners that share a brand, similar goals, and shared successes. We grow, learn and win as a team; and we want to share this formula with studio owners across the globe. We believe in the importance of yoga, we trust in abundance and we know that together we can achieve more.
Most studio owners didn’t have the resources they needed when they started their studios, but now those resources are available. Studio owners can be fully supported and have all the assistance they need to achieve the level of success that they desire. Below is a list of some of the reasons why an existing or aspiring studio owner might choose to take advantage of those resources and join our Thrive Yoga Studio Collective:
Thrive Yoga Provides Studio Owners with the Following:
- A growing network of owners
- A guiding template for the studio structure and organization. This template encourages autonomy and creative license to design your studio as you wish!
- Access to a robust template library for all critical business documents
- An established, recognized and celebrated yoga brand
- Unlimited One-on-One studio ownership training
- Free access to Prana-Preneurs and the Thrive Yoga Co.llective (more information coming in 2021)
- Access to an existing, nationwide customer base
- Business strategy that improves speed of growth and accelerates profitability
- Partnership with a Motivated Leadership Team
- Lessened Investment Risk
- Shared Marketing and Advertising Efforts
- Full Autonomy with Studio Ownership
- Human Resources & Staff Support (You actually need fewer employees because you have access to Thrive Yoga’s existing staff)
- Reduced Day-to-Day Demands
- Well-Rounded Technical Support
- Aid with Finding Business Capital
- Lower Start-up Costs than other competitive franchises (we are not a franchise!)
- Affordable License Fees. We don’t drain our own studios!
- The FREEDOM to work on your passion projects, work within your Zone of Genius and not be weighed down by the constant demands of small business ownership!
If you are a yoga studio owner, or an aspiring owner and would like more information about Thrive Yoga or the process of becoming a Thrive Yoga, please contact Brittany today at email@example.com for an initial discovery-esque conversation.
Thrive Yoga HQ